The Danish catalyst and technology company, Haldor Topsøe, was pleased to announce the Russian Ph.D. Scholarship Programme within:
“Heterogeneous Catalysis and Related Materials”
Topsøe intends to award 5 Ph.D. scholarships each year. They will include:
A Grant of EURO 300 per month
Participation in one scientific conference in Europe of own choice
A trainee period at Haldor Topsøe’s facilities in Denmark
We are glad to inform the winners of the competition in 2012 to get Topsøe Grants are:
1. Darya Ishutenko, Sa-mara State Technical Uni-versity, Samara
2. Sergey Belenov, Sou-thern Federal University, Rostov-on-Don
3. Ivan Kasyanov, Lomo-nosov Moscow State Uni-versity, Moscow
4. Marina Zavakhina, Ni-kolaev Institute of Inorganic Chemistry SB RAS, Novosibirsk
5. Tatiana Podoplelova, Lomonosov Moscow State University of Fine Chemical Technology, Moscow
The official ceremony to present Grants takes place on May 14, 2012 at 15:00 in the hotel Courtyard Marriott, Voznesenskiy Pereulok 7, Moscow (me-tro stations: Okhotny Ryad, Pushkinskaya, Che-khovskaya, Arbatskaya).
After that Dr. E.Torning (Denmark) and Dr. A.Maximov (Russia) will deliver lectures.
The participants of the competition in 2012 and the winners of the last year competitions are invited.
Phone for information: (495) 9563274,