The Danish catalyst and technology company, Haldor Topsøe, was pleased to announce the Russian Ph.D. Scholarship Programme within:
“Heterogeneous Catalysis and Related Materials”.
Topsøe intends to award 5 Ph.D. scholarships each year. They will include:
A Grant of EURO 300 per month
Participation in one scientific conference in Europe of own choice
A trainee period at Haldor Topsøe’s facilities in Denmark
We are glad to inform the winners of the competition in 2014 to get Topsøe Grants are:
1. Yuliya Laricheva, A.V.Nikolaev Institute of Inorganic Chemistry SB RAS, Novosibirsk
2. Maxim Kamorin, N.D.Zelinsky Institute of Organic Chemistry, RAS, Moscow
3. Dmitry Krivoruchenko, N.D.Zelinsky Institute of Organic Chemistry, RAS, Moscow
4. Andrei Varakin, Samara State Technical University, Samara
5. Yuriy Manakin, The Institute of Problems of Chemical Physics, RAS, Chernogolovka, Moscow region
The official Ceremony to present Grants will take place on May 19, 2014 at 15:00 in the hotel Courtyard Marriott, Voznesenskiy Pereulok 7, Moscow (metro stations: Okhotny Ryad, Pushkinskaya, Chekhovskaya, Arbatskaya).
After that Dr. Peter N. R. Vennestrøm (Denmark) and Prof. Irina I. Ivanova (Russia) will deliver lectures.
The participants of the competition in 2014 and the winners of the last year competitions are invited.
For more information please contact:
(495) 9563274, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org